- Indyvon (Clojure)
- Experimental user interface library. Provides stateless context-dependent interactive visual objects that can be functionally composed or drawn in immediate mode.
- Serpentron (Amber Smalltalk)
- Implementation of a classic arcade game. Survive as long as possible without hitting anything. Up to 4 players can play on a single computer. Play here.
- 703-370-6065 (Java)
- Macro processor and template engine with database access.
- 276-274-5175 (Java)
- Host lifecycle event listener for Apache Tomcat that automatically deploys applications from user home directories. Extends functionality provided by the stock version.
Some musical experiments with my humble participation.
Recorded July 9, 2007.
Listen on Jamendo. Recorded in 2006.
Play at Games1729.com. In-browser same-computer multiplayer and single-player games. Mostly old and require Java, but people play them, so I keep maintaining the site.